We are looking for a creative and eager social media
coordinator who lives and breathes social!
This internship would most likely suit a student currently
studying a graphic design degree (at least 2 years
study completed) who has creative flair, lots of social
media knowledge, a passion to learn and an interest in
being a part of a graphic design studio.
In this role you will work directly with our social
media manager and Content strategist, assist and
collaborate on photoshoots, work across social media
management and assist the team with any marketing
activities on the agenda.
This internship will focus on social media marketing,
content marketing and measuring the success of
various digital campaigns. These campaigns will be for
various clients in a range of industries.
If you are passionate about using your talent to help
a fast growing, quick paced company expand even
further, send in your application now. In your cover
letter, please highlight:
- Relevant experience
- Key areas you understand about social media marketing
- How you can contribute
- Assisting with the creation of content calendars
- Creating and posting content across various social platforms
- Copywriting for social posts / creative writing skills
- Moderating our online communities
- Monitor social channels for trending events and ideas and
apply them to the companies’ social media accounts
- Weekly reporting & analysis of social accounts
Whats on offer
- 2 days a week for an initial period of 3 months
(flexible to work with your schedule)
- Letter of Recommendation upon completion of internship
- First-hand industry experience
- Paid Internship!!