New South Wales, AU
Toast are looking for a happy, self driven toastee to help us manage clients, accounts and studio activity. Job role will consist of the following tasks:
- Managing Accounts.
- Managing Toast studio, designers, workflow.
- Monitoring time management software Harvest.
- Client services and relationships
- Supplier management
- Employee productivity monitoring.
- Invoices and quoting clients.
- Accounts management - Payable and receivable
- Updating toast website, all social networking.
- Improvising briefs from Director
- Planning office activities and functions.
- Answering phones.
- Personal assistant for director.
- Maintaining all social media platforms.
- Prioritising workloads and flagging major issues.
Candidates must have the following:
- 2/3 years experience working in the creative industry in accounts and Studio management.
- Be efficient and very confident with invoicing/quoting.
- Very good people skills and phone presence.
- Be self driven and confident with a can do attitude.
Salary is 50-55k. Can vary depending on previous history. Employee contract will commence on the 16th of January 2012.
Please send CV through to email@example.com.