We are Josephmark, a digital ventures studio with offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Los Angeles. We’re looking for a Studio Manager to join the family for 12 months – we need someone who can lead a team across two continents and handle all the logistics in-between. If you’re quick-thinking, proactive and strike the perfect balance of realism and idealism, you could be the one for us.
You should also be:
- experienced, with over six years in the digital design, business or creative industries
- confident in leading an entire studio – the space, the people and their projects
- well-versed in HR, design and development processes – you’re also a Xero and spreadsheets nerd
- painstakingly organised and detail-oriented – you can manage time, prioritise and delegate like nobody’s business
- both creative and hella tech-savvy – and a master of the project management tools
- a people person and a great communicator – you can rally anyone in any room without breaking a sweat
- resourceful and cooler than a cucumber – you tackle problems head-on, and no task is too big or small
- able to work rapidly, collaboratively and independently
- ready to become BFFs with us!
- partial to team brekkies, afternoon beers, pilates, flextime and/or competitive frisbee.
If you think you fit the bill, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday October 24, with the subject heading: Studio Manager.
PS. If you’re reading this and thinking, “oh no, I only tick a few of those boxes so I’m not going to apply.” Don’t be silly. If you’re a standout human, we won’t care that you don’t like frisbee. Ya feel?