An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Studio Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone who is very organised, communicates with clarity and calm, has experience in ether office administration, PA/EA or studio management and ideally in an agency environment.
Co Partnership is a branding and packaging design agency, specialising in alcohol and premium brands. An award winning agency with a growing national and global reputation, we have a vibrant culture that promises to challenge and develop employees, making for a great agency to establish a career within the design industry.
• Working closely with the Client Service to manage traffic, workflow and resources for
• Working closely with Client Service to manage Monday morning WIPs
• Assisting the Company Directors (Managing their time, keeping them on schedule)
• Answering the office phone on the rare occasion that it rings
• Studio runner for general errands (coffee, post office, couriers, deliveries by UBER,
ordering office supplies etc.)
• Maintain the oasis that is our lovely office (help keep studio tidy, keeping the fruit bowl
full, prepping Friday nibbles & drinks)
• Booking & organising team events & lunches
• Booking and confirming travel arrangements/itinerary’s
• Covering correspondence with clients and suppliers on behalf of company directors and client service in their absence.
• Working with Strategy team to conduct research and gain insights for new projects as
• Managing the company social media account (imagery work and copywriting briefed into studio)
To be considered for the position, you must demonstrate at least 12 months experience in an office environment within a junior studio management role, office administration role or completion of relevant course will also be considered.
Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short CV and a summary as to why you believe you are the best person for the job. Only successful applicants will be contacted, so thank you in advance for your interest.