Charcoal seek a talented and versatile graphic designer to add to their small multidisciplinary studio in St Kilda. The applicant should naturally possess a good design aesthetic and attention to detail. The role includes working on a diverse range of projects - including print and digital.
Experience/skill in developing well executed and on-point Identity design & branding is essential.
Ideally the applicant should possess the following attributes:
- Qualification in Design
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability to develop and execute design concepts
- Awareness of recent design trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This position would suit an experienced junior to mid-level designer. It is important applicant's design aesthetics is a good match to the client work on our website.
This arrangement may lead to a more permanent position.
To be considered please send your CV and folio to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks :)