One Fell Swoop is a specialist agency focused on the seniors' living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We operate through offices in Melbourne, Sydney and London. Our service offer includes research and advisory services; product development and management; marketing and communications; and retirement development sales.
We are looking for a passionate, seasoned UI/UX designer who is looking to expand their skillset to include managing elements of our digital products, to join our exceptional creative team. As an integral part of that team you will have a proven ability to deliver highly creative and intelligent solutions that strategically deliver on the requirements of the brief.
The role requires the ability to work within a team under the direction of the Creative Director as well as independently, conceiving quality creative solutions and following through from inception to implementation. There is a strong emphasis on creative conceptual thinking, understanding of people-focussed UX design and technical execution.
As the only specialist UI/UX team member, you’ll be a self-starter and highly motivated to deliver exceptional digital design across the entirety of our digital output including websites, email, online advertising, social media and software platforms.
Additionally, we’re looking for someone keen to expand their skillset beyond UI/UX, working with the Operations Director and Creative team to manage elements of our overall digital product, including development of UI for analytical reporting, platform and infrastructure setup and management, and more.
You’ll be supported, encouraged, challenged and learn from the Creative and Operations teams in a collaborative environment.
Key requirements include:
• Conceptual, creative thinker able to collaborate effectively within a team
• Demonstrable design thinking and journey mapping experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch with a responsibility to evaluate new software platforms that contribute to the design process
• A thorough working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Demonstrable knowledge of best design practices in UX and UI
• A “get your hands dirty”, can do attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
• Ability perform well under pressure and within a multi-project environment
• Be highly motivated, organized and comfortable working within a time billings environment
• Excellent communication skills
• A minimum of 3 years in a design position in a creative studio
This role is for an experienced designer with proven skills and experience. Graduates and juniors will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted only by clicking the Apply button and completing the form on our careers page. All applications should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that make you suitable for consideration. A complete CV and examples of your work should also be included. Applications which do not meet the criteria outlined will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted progressively as applications are received. If you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner.