The Working Party is hiring a digital designer who wants to design beautiful and functional e–commerce sites for clients. We are a Shopify Plus Partner so work with big brands and high–growth startups.
* You enjoy collaborating with front end developers to see your work all the way through to the end
* You can design interactions (Flinto, Principle etc)
* You use Sketch, organise your work with Symbols, and keep up to date with new techniques
* Whilst this is not a UX design role, you see the value in whiteboarding ideas and communicating early concepts with low–fidelity designs
Other things about you
* You live in Melbourne, Australia
* You’ve worked designing sites for at least 2 years
Even more things that might be about you
* You might have been working as part of a team and are looking to take ownership the design process on projects
About The Working Party
The Working Party is a digital agency that work across the commercial, retail, financial and government sectors. We specialise in:
* Building beautiful eCommerce Web sites for clients in the fashion and design space
* Providing UX, design and front end development services for large projects across various sectors
* We place an emphasis on learning and non-client projects.
* We offer a brand new working environment, MacBook Pro, Steelcase Gesture chairs, Lean Opendesks, a great team, and varied projects. We're close to Auction Rooms and Errol Street shops.
People at The Working Party are creative problem-solvers who work on interesting and challenging projects for a range of clients. We value constant learning, aesthetics, interaction and usability.